How visuals Transform Learning for Business Students
An introduction to the importance of visual use in business education, this seven-minute whiteboard animation video, entitled “How Visuals Transform Learning for Business Students,” introduces the importance of visual use in business education.
The video and associated poster are reference tools for Business faculty and cover how visuals:
1) comply with current communication trends
2) connect with our natural ability,
3) support Universal Design for Learning,
4) increase retention of information,
5) increase the speed of communication,
6) heighten thinking levels, and
7) increase engagement and participation.
The video can be viewed at https://youtu.be/M3YZA6EkMQg. The associated poster is available for download.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.