Microsoft PowerPoint is one of the best known and widely used applications available today to present and share information using various text, images, video formats and more. In this highly practical webinar, you’ll learn to enhance the usability and accessibility of your PowerPoint presentations and reach the greatest number of users possible, including all Sheridan students, staff, faculty and conference guests.
What will I learn in this session?
- Why we create accessible PowerPoint presentations
- How to create accessible PowerPoint presentations
- Font and colour choice
- Adding images, text, media
In this session, you will learn:
- Why we create accessible word documents
- How to create accessible word documents
- Adding media
- Adding tables
- Adding hyperlinks
- Accessibility Checker