Faculty Development (CTL) is thrilled to announce a new teaching and learning series, spark TALKS, launching in 2018. In collaboration with partners across the college this series is meant to spark ideas, critical inquiry, and collaboration through TALKS (Teaching and Learning Knowledge Sharing).
Browse the contents of spark TALKS:
- October 22nd, 2019: Program and Schedule
- October 25th, 2018: Program and Schedule
- March 1st, 2018: Program and Schedule
- Interviews with Sheridan's 2017 internal 3M Teaching Fellowship Nominees
- You are invited into the classrooms of each of Sheridan’s 3M Teaching Fellowship Nominees of 2017. Learn more about the philosophies and inspiration behind their teaching and learning.