adaptive technology, AT, benefits of AT, AT abandonment, post secondary, Fennel research
Background and research
- Benefits of AT
- Fennell research Finding
- Implication of AT abandonment
Our College Experience
- Questions we asked
- AT Abandonment in our setting (what it looks like, rates, possible reasons)
- AT Engagement: Lessons Learned
- Our Response (training and assessment)
- Real Life Example – setting up a note-taking strategy
- Future Directions
© Janice Fennell & Andrea Zians
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
Original Publication Citation
Fennell, J. & Zians, A.(2018, November). Adaptive Technology (AT) Abandonment in Post-secondary Contexts - Implementing Strategies to Minimize Loss of Resources. Colleges Committee on Disability Issues.
Fennell, Janice and Zians, Andrea, "Adaptive Technology (AT) Abandonment in Post-secondary Contexts- Implementing Strategies to Minimize Loss of Resources" (2018). Publications and Scholarship. 17.