Download Full Text (1.7 MB)
Is it possible to build a framework, based on pedagogical research, for developing and upgrading college Computer Science courses ?
• Determine what can be done
• Outline a sustainable framework, as much as possible
• Validate the framework with a representative case of a course upgrade
• Prepare materials for the consideration phase of the course upgrade
• Developing a framework for course upgrades, as the project, was suggested by Philip Stubbs December
College, course design, computer sciences
Faculty of Applied Science and Technology (FAST)
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
Tetervak, Alexander, "The Principles of Course Design in Upgrading College Computer Science Courses with Applications to PROG37721" (2018). Teaching & Learning Academy (TLA3) Final Project. 4.